1 January 2016 - 31 December 2017
- Outstanding Achievement in Broadcast Media
- Outstanding Achievement in Print Media
- Outstanding Achievement in Web-based Media*
*Includes online news portals, online broadcast channels (streaming services), social media and other web-based media platforms.
- Ability to convey clear and accurate information on HIV/AIDS and/or to constructively address or challenge HIV/AIDS-related stigma
- Considered use of sensitive, appropriate and inclusive language
- Originality and creativity in execution
(for each category)
- RM 3,000
- Certificate of excellence
RED RIBBON MEDIA AWARDS 2012: HIGHLIGHTS
12 May 2012, Putrajaya International Convention Centre
Outstanding Achievement in Broadcast Media
“360: Jangan Pisahkan Kami” (TV3); Mohd Said Abdullah Thani (Executive Producer).
Outstanding Achievement in Print Media
“Don’t Blow Your Future” (The Star); Ivy Soon, Melody L. Goh, Niki Cheong, Sharmila Nair, Nasa Maria Entaban, Ian Yee, and Qishin Tariq (Writers).
Outstanding Achievement in Non-Traditional Media
“Aku HIV Positif” http://akuhivpositif.blogspot.com (Blog); accounts and ruminations of a blogger living with HIV; Mohamad Bin Wahid (Administrator).